Ali i Oli
- 3 garlic
- Yolk of an egg
- 250 cc of extra virgin olive oil
- Vinegar or lemon
- Chop the garlic in a mortar.
- When the garlic is chopped, add the yolk of an egg (at room temperature) and a little salt, and move it gently in the mortar, clockwise.
- We continued moving the mortar and began to add the olive oil little by little, but steadily, in a trickle, at the same time that we are stirring with the other hand, until obtaining a dough that thickens like mayonnaise.
- Finally, add a dash of lemon or vinegar, remove again two or three times and go.