(for 4 people):
- 1.5 liters of cooked broth
- 200 gr. of chopped pork rib
- 500 gr. of rice
- 250 gr of cooked chickpeas.
- 2 ripe tomatoes split
- 3 sliced potatoes
- 4 onion black puddings
- 100 gr. of pork bacon
- 1 head of garlic
- Saffron or yellow food coloring
- Put the oven in motion, so that it warms up.
- In the clay pot, over the fire in the kitchen, sauté the garlic head, the ribs and the bacon.
- Once browned, add the rice and chickpeas, which will also be lightly browned.
- Finally add the potatoes, cut into thick slices, and blood sausages. Fry.
- Add the boiled, boiling broth, and the saffron or the coloring.
- Put the casserole in the oven and lower the oven temperature to 180-200 degrees.
- Leave to cook for 40 minutes
- Once cooked, remove the casserole from the oven and let the plate rest for 5 minutes.